Welcome to Valley Vehicle Licensing in Covington
Meeting your King County and Washington State licensing needs for vehicles and vessels.
Hours: Monday & Wednesday: 9-7 • Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9-5 • Sat: 9-1
Holiday Hours: (November 2018 through January 2019)
- Monday, November, 12th Veterans Day (DOL State Holiday)
- Thursday, November, 22nd, & Friday, November 23rd Thanksgiving (DOL State Holiday)
- Saturday, November, 24th (Other local offices may be open)
- Monday, December, 24th Close at 3 PM (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday, December, 25th Christmas Day (DOL State Holiday)
- Monday, December, 31st Close at 3 PM (New Year’s Eve)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019, New Years Day (DOL State Holiday)
Our office is closed every Sunday and all Washington State Holidays. We’re also closed the third weekend in May for WAVS Convention and the Saturday after the Thanksgiving holiday.
We also offer notary and pet license services for your convenience.
Washington State Department of Licensing mission statement:
“… an agency that protects the public safety and welfare in all areas we license and regulate, and ensures the fair, timely and efficient collection of state revenue.”
Valley Vehicle Licensing is a privately owned business providing vehicle and vessel licensing services on behalf of King County Licensing Services and the State of Washington Department of Licensing. We are not supported by State funds nor are we State employees. The subagent fees are $5.00 for most non-title transactions and $12.00 for title transactions. These fees are set by the State of Washington and are uniform statewide.
With more than 40 years of licensing experience, our staff is uniquely qualified to provide these services to you in a courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
— Adams Licensing Services, LLC
M Cherie Adams, Owner