Home   Valley Vehicle Licensing
        27331 172nd Ave SE,  Suite 116
        Covington, Washington



About Us


Vehicle Title Information

Emission Testing

Vessel Title Information

Forms of Payment

Persons with Disabilities

Additional links

Contact Us











Pet Licenses:

Pet Licenses are available here on behalf of King County Animal Services.

Juvenile pet
Altered pet
Unaltered pet

Senior Citizen owner

Replacement Tag

$ 5*
$ 30
$ 60

$ 15
$ 15

$ 5


including pets of Senior Citizens


Pet must be under 6 months of age.
Tag expires in 6 months.


Requires proof that pet is altered.
Requires proof that owner is age 65 or older.

We do not issue pet licenses for Des Moines, Normandy Park, Newcastle or Federal Way
These cities provide their own pet services.